1. I just placed my online Ticket order when will I receive my Tickets?
All online ticket orders will be registered as WILL CALL.
No paper tickets will be mailed to you.
You MUST bring printed receipt, your ID and the credit card used for the purchase.
2. How do I pick up my Will Call Tickets?
Will Call tickets will be available for pick up at the venue Will Call Table at the entrance to the venue when the gates open until no later than one hour prior to the scheduled ending time of the event.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT to pick up your Will Call order.
You MUST bring the printed receipt and you MUST have the Credit Card used to purchase the Tickets as well as a matching valid government issued form of photo identification.
3. Can I receive a refund if I purchased tickets but can no longer attend for any reason?
No, all ticket orders are non-refundable.
4. Is there another way to purchase Tickets other than by purchasing Tickets online?
Yes, you can purchase your tickets at a number of retail locations. Click the Retail Tickets button on the left.
5. Can I bring a backpack, food item(s) or drink(s)?
No, YOU MAY NOT bring backpacks, outside food or drinks inside the Venue.
6. Can I bring a camera, audio or video recorder?
No, YOU MAY NOT bring cameras, audio or video recorders inside the Venue.
7. Can I leave the event and re-enter?
8. Are pets allowed at the Festival?
NO pets allowed due to park regulations